Thursday, April 21, 2011

My first Poem :) :)

I didn't plan my first post to be like this. But I don't want to publish my first poem anywhere else than here....So here it is... :)


Strange are the ways in which love changes us,
Strange are the ways in which it has changed me!
I may be same for the rest of the world,
but a lot of change is what I see.

Life was different,
when you were not here.
though I was happy,
but of this joy I was not aware.

then one day you came into my life,
and everything took a turn for better.
I had so many friends,
but somehow with you I felt better.

We started off as friends,
As innocent as can be.
Little did we know,
That it would soon be you and me.

We came from two different worlds,
but it seemed that I always knew you.
Nearly about everything we talked,
we had quite the same view.

Then One day I found,
that you were "more than a friend" to me,
though it was Not love,
but neither friendship it was, i could see.

I did not know,
what to do,
I was falling in love,
but i didn't want to. 

It used to seem so hard at times,
to feel so close to you.
and I could not even tell you
coz I didn't know, if you think like that too.

but then came a day,
when I lost my mind.
what did you think,
I wanted to find.

To be continued....



10 comments:

  1. Really nice :)
    awesome piece of work, that too written with feelings :)
    complete it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Thank you so much :)
    yes I will try to complete it soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice :) want to read more from your pen :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shrishty. You will surely get to read more from this pen now. :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one, dear! "but then came a day,
    when I lost my mind." Ya, that's okay, that happens when you're falling in love, he he... But please explain me the last 2 lines...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D

      Mtlb didi, the girl/boy wanted to tell the other person about her/his feelings. :P

      Delete
  6. Arrey, dear! I was just pulling your leg...

    ReplyDelete